Skip to content

Translators and interpreters

There are 2 organisations you can call if you need:

  • a translatora person who changes written information into your language
  • an interpreter – a person who helps you understand what someone is saying.
A woman talking to a translator in another language

The 2 organisations are:

  • Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National)Phone: 131 450Online: TIS National website

  • National Relay Service (NRS)
    This service is for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.Online: NRS website
Turn Easy Read Off
Easy Read Icon